Thursday, February 23, 2006

Well I ain't laughing...

Just in the news :

"German sentenced for selling toiletpaper with 'Koran' written on it to mosque.

Today the 61-year old german Manfred von H. was sentenced to a probationary prison-sentence of 1 year by a German court. Manfred von H. created toilet-paper with the word 'Koran' printed on it and tried to sell it to a mosque.

Von H. included a letter with his merchandise, in which he described the Koran as 'a cookbook for terrorists'. According to the German court he is therefor guilty of insulting the Islamic faith and disturbing the peace.

Von H. wanted to use the proceeds(...) of his project to build a monument for 'all victims of Islamic terror'."


So this is funny??? Well I ain't laughing. This has nothing to do with 'Freedom of Speech' or 'Freedom of Expression', this is meant purely and solely as an insulting provocation. Not just printing the word 'Koran' on toilet-paper, but then trying to sell it to a mosque... How insulting can you get?

If this complete asshole would have had both his legs and arms broken by furious muslims I wouldn't lift a fucking finger to help him. Everybody who reads this blog(all two of you out there...) knows that I want nothing to do with organized religion, that I see it as the ancient remains of a time when gods served their purpose in society. But this has nothing to do with the freedom of expression. This is called 'unnecessary insult'.

So it is now time for me to turn the world around for a change :

These kind of western(probably white) idiots give me not only a bad taste in my mouth, they also give me a bad name in this world.

As far as I'm concerned he drops dead right now. Idiots I can do without. Sometimes I wish evolution would breed out the dross a bit faster.

No comments: