Thursday, January 07, 2010

A Day Off... A laptop and some music(I need no more)

One of those days with a cup of coffee, a computer for the news and so on, and of course my music collection. It's time for some complete albums, a lost art form it seems.

UK - Danger Money

- Danger Money
- Rendez Vous 6:02
-The Only Thing That She Needs
- Caesar's Palace Blues
- Nothing To Lose
- Carrying No Cross


Bonnie Tyler

- Loving You Is A Dirty Job(But Somebody's Got To Do It) - With Todd Rundgren
-Total Eclipse Of The Heart(the alternative to Paradise By The Dashboard Light only I can still listen to this song...)
-Faster Than The Speed Of Night
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain





Ulvaeus and Anderson - Chess


- Merano
- The Russian and Molokov / Where I Want to Be
- Opening Ceremony
- Quartet (A Model of Decorum and Tranquility)
- The American and Florence / Nobody's Side
- Chess
- Mountain Duet
- Florence Quits
- Embassy Lament
- Anthem

- Bangkok / One Night In Bangkok
- Heaven Help My Heart
- Argument
- I Know Him So Well
- The Deal (No Deal)
- Pity the Child
- Endgame
- Epilogue: You and I / The Story of Chess

      No comments: