Saturday, November 21, 2009

Setlist Saturday 21/11/2009





As a reminder I sometimes publish the setlists of the music I DJ, both at venues as well as at home. This one is from home...

Al Stewart - Midas Shadow / Broadway Hotel / On Stage Before
Buckingham/Nicks - Without A Leg To Stand On
Camel - Never Let Go
Camel - Echoes (Rock on!)
Camel - Ice
Eric Clapton - Layla
Eric Clapton - Forever Man (How come you don't hear ThAt song on the radio anymore?)
Dire Straits - Down To The Waterline
Dire Straits - Once Upon A Time In The West
Roy Buchanan - Sweet Dreams
Jool Holland And His Rhythm And Blues Showband Featuring Ronnie Wood - Ooh La La

A little practice as I have just been asked to spin some platters in Cafe Kwatro. Has to be 'blues'... Ok!

Stuff people will hear tonight :

Gary Moore
Eric Clapton
Roy Buchanan
Steve Earle
Bad Company
Robert Johnson
John Martyn
Joe Walsh
Solomon Burke
Johnny Guitar Watson

and so on and so on...


*** Slight update***

Not me, I'm letting my girlie have this gig. She has almost everything I have in Spades anyway, especially the Blues.

Although Solomon Burke & Eric Clapton sound perfectly fine to me at the moment. Nope, nothing wrong with them...

And now for Wishbone Ash - Jail Bait!

No comments: