Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Setlists

Setlist for tonight@home...

1. Utopia - Alone
2. Utopia - I Just Want To Touch You
3. Utopia - Crystal Ball
4. Utopia - Where Does The World Go To Hide
5. Utopia - Silly Boy
6. Utopia - That's Not Right
7. Utopia - Take It Home
8. Utopia - Hoi Poloi
9. The Tubes - Don't Want To Wait Anymore
10. Tangerine Dream - Mojave Plain(Part I)
11. Tangerine Dream - No Man's Land
12. Tangerine Dream - Kiew Mission
13. Tangerine Dream - Cloudburst Flight
14. Tangerine Dream - Force Majeure
15. Tangerine Dream - Rubycon(The Decision)
16. Razorlight - America
17. James Blunt - Same Mistake
18. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
19. Paul McCartney - Silly Love Songs
20. Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights
21. Paul Young - Where ever I Lay My Hat
22. Laurie Anderson - Oh Superman(for Massenet)
23. Prefab Sprout - Desire As
24. The Bangles - Be With You
25. The FixX - Sign Of Fire
26. Radiohead - 15 Steps
27. The Corrs - Old Town

2 comments:

alfred said...

No metal. Not even an attempt at a single power chord, let alone a groovy crushing breakdown. And Radiohead for good measure.

Someone get me a rope to hang myself with. If I'm not too screwed up to knot me a solid noose first :P

Towel master said...

Aww... you're just a purist.

Indeed : No Metal. Why should I play it when I am a) not in the mood for it and b) I'm not very partial to Metal anyway?


Or did you think that this was a setlist for a Kasteel-set or a Kwatros-set? Because for the record : this was just a set I played at home. For my external DJ-ing I have been studying lately.

;)